Collection Of Personal InformationWe may collect the following information while providing services to its user;
A. Personal Data: Includes;
(a) Personal details like name includes father name, mother name, spouse name, mobile numbers, demographic details including residential address and date of birth.
(b) KYC details such as identity proof& address proof such as PAN card / Voter ID and/or driving license. (c) voice recordings of our conversations with our customer compliant team or customer care with you to address your queries/grievances;excluding any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
B. Sensitive Personal Data: are financial information (such as bank account number or credit card or debit card details or UPI id and other payment instruction details), excluding any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Both Personal data & Sensitive Personal Data are considered as Personal Data for convenient of this Policy
Storage Of Personal Data
India1 Payments store and process users Personal Data exclusively in India as per RBI circular in respect of the Storage of Payment System Data. India1 Payments data center and systems also maintain backup and disaster recovery systems in India and it will be audited from time to time.
Sharing Of Your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that India1 Payments had access to will never be shared without your consent.India1 Payments seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
India1 Payments during the course of its business, share the data for internal use only on “need-to-know” basis to respective personnel or partners or service providers.
India1 Payments will share your data with competent/ legal/ statutory/ regulatory agencies / authorities in following cases:
- Verification of identity on strictly “need to know” basis.
- it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities / quasi government authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated.
- it is required by banks/financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Usage Of Your Personal Data
India1 Payments use your Personal Data to perform, among other actions, as following:
- to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions to NPCI/RBI;
- to perform market analysis, research, business, operational analysis etc., for internal use.
- to process and/or share your personal information, with other intermediaries, Regulated Entities (REs)or financial institutions or with any other service providers as may be required
- improving our services and their security and service quality;
- to check and process your transaction and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these services;
- to share with you, selective offers, promotional or marketing services and their terms and conditions;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- to verify your identity for us to provide services to you;
- to reconcile, monitor and review services from time to time;
- to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
Removal Of Your Personal Data
India1 Payments retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed or deleted of by us except for any record retention required as per Direction and Operation of Payment & Settlement System.
- "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- India1 Payments may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- At no given time Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; nevertheless, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links To Other Websites
Storage And Retention
To the extent applicable, we store Personal Information within India and retain it in accordance with applicable laws and for a period no longer than it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. However, we may retain Personal Information related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law such as in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect or for other legitimate purposes.
Once the Personal Information has reached its retention period, it shall be deleted in compliance with applicable laws.
Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures
India1 Payments adopt and take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. India1 Payments use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems and international standard Our safety and security processes are audited by a third-party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
India1 Payments observe reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Data on all our digital platforms and internet connections, security risks may still arise for reasons outside of our control such as hacking, virus disseminations, force majeure events, breaches of firewall and secure server software etc. Please note that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the Personal Data.
Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password. Please do not share your login, password, and OTP details with anybody. It shall be your responsibility to intimate us in case of any actual or suspected compromise to your Personal Information.
You can access and review your Personal Information shared by you by placing a request with us. In addition, you may at any time revoke consent given to us to store your personal information. Upon such revocation, you may lose access to services that were availed on the basis of the consent provided. In some cases, we may continue to retain your information as per the ‘Storage and Retention’ section of this Policy. To raise any of the above requests, you may write to us [email protected].
In case you wish to delete your account or Personal Information, please use the ‘My Profile’ section of the ‘India1 Payments’ Platform. However, retention of your Personal Information will be subject to applicable laws.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any of our services or non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account. If you want to remove or modify your contact information from all our lists and newsletters or discontinue any our services, please click on the ‘STOP’ button on the Whatsapp message.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
Grievance Redressal Process
You may contact us in case of any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at [email protected].
Policy Review & Updates
This policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time. The latest & most updated policy can always be found at https://digitalweb.india1.co.in/, www.india1atm.in and mobile app
I hereby authorize to send notifications on SMS/WhatsApp Messages/Promotional/ Google RCS messaging /Informational messages/Outbound dialer calls.
India1 Payments request its user in case of any feedback or concern regarding this policy you may contact us at [email protected]